Friday, August 12, 2016

SURVEY - Community Questions

I'm looking at you, Lehighton!


My research into Full Service Extended School will be implemented upon my return from Northern Ireland. It's important, though, that I create a program unique to Lehighton in addition to a model that can be implemented elsewhere.

I'd like to hear from YOU. I don't mean hypothetically. I mean you. Your thoughts, perspectives, hopes, dreams, fears, worries...all the "feels".

This survey is about Lehighton as a community, not Lehighton Area School District (surveys will follow periodically as I move through my research).









1 comment:

  1. There are two things i wish we had one is something to raise money for kids who have cancer just a building that could help kids and give hope. second i would like something just for actors and actresses acting is my life and California is too far away for my family and i to travel to for my acting career and i've been acting since i was about 3 and i will be 16 in July i will never give up on acting EVER thank you Jazzmin Sicher

    ReplyDelete