Thursday, August 9, 2018

Fulbright Orientation - alumni edition

Clearly, a highlight of my life was being a recipient of a Fulbright Distinguished Award in Teaching.

Time and again, the benefits of the program present themselves, the most recent being a trip to DC as an alumnus.

Orientation was held at The Mayflower Hotel, giving me ample opportunity for reflection about other events the famous hotel hosted. I presented a session "How to Be an Effective Ambassador" in the same room as countless dignitaries and professionals - I did not take it lightly.



While I didn't take the experience lightly, I did have fun!

Tiffany and Cristi at orientation - together again!

One session was a scavenger hunt. I was in Farragut Park waiting for teams.


When teams arrived, they collaborated to find solutions, then got to work with technology. My station had a 360 degree camera!

Ready to present

This year's UK cohort

Presenting



The newest cohort!


The wonderful UK cohort gifted me these fantastic souvenirs!

No comments:

Post a Comment