Monday, January 23, 2017

Neither here nor there

I admit it: I took a nap. Granted, the nap happened from 6:00-6:30 am, but still. Tonight I'll try to do better going to bed early and getting up at 2:30 am. 

Viv slept over at grandma's last night so I packed everything and watched the impending weather - Pennsylvania is expecting snow and ice and I do not like to drive in ice. 

We gave a teary farewell to grandma, then hastened to Lehighton Ford to get the car inspected prior to departure. 

And then...road trip!

 
Ramona and Beezus Quimby kept us company for the drive to New York. 


 


Waze is my favorite road trip app because it is easy to view, navigate, and follow. 

 

Another pretty gray day - don't the clouds look like a painting?

We beat the bad weather, only driving through flurries in mountains, and will wait out the storm until we leave Wednesday. Keep your fingers crossed we have good weather for the flight!

No comments:

Post a Comment