Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Lehighton in the house

Vivi has been building some pretty sweet Lego digs for the plastic cow at school. 

On the way home she saw this beautiful flower on a wall and we clipped it to her barrette. 
 
Vivi wanted the unicorn to be fancy. 


This morning I got to accompany Cathy to assess Seaview Primary School for a Green Flag from Eco-Schools. 

 
I first read about Eco-Schools and Keep Northern Ireland Beautiful when I was researching in the States and am thrilled I have gotten to see their work in action. 

Below is an insect house the students at Seaview made:

 

The kids and their advisor worked hard to earn their Green Flag and I was thrilled to be there when it was presented to them!
 

Right from the Green Flagging, I dashed to the airport to pick up Shirley and Eileen, our most recent visitors. 

Shirley teaches at Vivian's school in PA and Eileen isShirley's  in-law and friend.  


 
Here they are!!!
 

It was Shirley's first cab ride!
 

Then I picked up Vivi from school, we ordered burritos and everyone went to bed. As I am, right now. 

Goodnight!


No comments:

Post a Comment