Monday, April 10, 2017

Little girl/Big bag

What a fun day we had with The Allison Family! They invited us for tapas and Diane even came to pick us up. They spoil us!

It was wonderful to sit and talk with them and enjoy their company. We also got to meet Chloe and David and both are just as lovely as I thought they'd be.  Diane and Mark raise kids right; I hope I'm half as good with Vivian and that she grows up to be like the Allison kids. 

Mark is a fantastic cook and made a thousand delicious foods - and chicken goujons for Vivian - and he even makes wine!

I ate until there wasn't one free iota of space in my belly. Then he put out strawberries and I ate more. 

Chloe drive us home - they spoil us! - and Viv went right to sleep. 
 


This morning came extra early and as much as I wanted to hit snooze, I didn't. We got a cab, got to the airport, and settled in to wait for the big gate reveal. At Belfast International Airport the gate number comes up about 40 minutes before the flight. It's bizarre. 
 

 

We're heading over to the gate area and I'll report in as I have wifi!

No comments:

Post a Comment