Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Showing off Belfast is one of my favorite activities

Shirley and Eileen had a good sleep, then were ready to do this day. I always like to take people on the Hop on/Hop off tour because...well, at this point you know how much I love these tours. 

 
 
 

This is a tower that leans. The story goes that ladies of the night leaned against it waiting for customers. Hee!
 

This is something. I don't remember what. But it's something. 
 
 That is the fish. It's bigger than this far away picture lets on. 

 
Oil rig getting repaired at Harland and Wolf

 
Samson and Goliath

 
Hello and Welcome

 

 
Shirley asked why they use "The". I have no answer. I am disappointed in my tour guiding. 

 
This is when I got overly excited to take a picture. I can't remember what I wanted to capture, but here are my jeans-clad knees. 

 
The doll with the ball

 

 
This is their airport!

 
Lunch in a snug at Crown Bar

 
 
 

 

 
And then the food arrived:

 

 
 
 
Nobody can come to visit without seeing Queen's University. 
 

 
Hey, guy. I'm sure we'd like you, but I don't know if I want you in our captured memory forever. Let's try taking the picture again:

 
There we go!

 
Botanic Garden 

 

 
Let's call this LLCK
Ladies Love Cool Kelvin

 
Modern art for modern ladies

 
Art at Ulster Museum

 
The balls on the falls

 
Souvenirs 

 The big deal of the day was Vivi showing off her classroom. (Cue: awwwwww)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment