Saturday, March 11, 2017

Long story short

Long story short - I really am allergic to:
  • Penicillin 
  • Wool
  • Latex
  • Animal saliva

 

We were going to go to:

 

I had tickets!

But then...allergic reaction. 

Instead of the play, then meeting up with Chris, I took Benedryl and drank a ton of water and did all my usual eye remedies (warm tea bags) and mostly tried to keep my eyes closed today.

The plus? Audio books! Vivian writing stories to read me!



Days like this are often some of the best. Even though we didn't get to do what we'd planned, we had fun together and really enjoyed getting to have a quiet day. Viv "took care of me" by loading stuffed animals around me and I got to watch her become absorbed in creativity. 

Don't get me wrong. If I end up at home two days in a row, I'll go stir crazy. But for today, it was wonderful. 

Tomorrow: Chris! Adventure!

***

Side note: this allergic reaction is why I go in the opposite direction whenever I see balloons. Spirit Week at school is my living nightmare - balloons everywhere. 


No comments:

Post a Comment