Thursday, March 30, 2017

Thursday


















I woke up completely psyched about my day because look at that awesome schedule!

 

 

It was the last day of Shared Education information for the principals from East and West Jerusalem and I was glad I'd had a chance to meet so many new people who feel passionately about education and making the world a better place. 

 

Tony, Gavin, and Gareth were given gifts of thanks and friendship before the bus took the guests to the airport. 
 

 

 
 

 


  

After I said my goodbyes, I headed back to the apartment because I had a lot of work to do and wanted to sit on the sofa, earbuds in, with the sliding doors open to enjoy the weather. 

When Viv and I got home, Viv read her encyclopedia for a bit, then watched a show until the neighbors stopped over. We dragged out chairs and a table and enjoyed not working while the kids played. It was just the break I needed!

As we settled down the the night, I asked Viv if she wants to stay in Belfast or go somewhere this weekend. Yay!  She said go somewhere! Since we won't fly until her ear fluid is dry (ew), we will take the train to Portrush and stay Saturday night. Yay!

Viv wants to find:
  • A mood ring
  • More blue tac
I want to find adventure. 

(Sorry - I can't make links with my phone app.)








No comments:

Post a Comment