Thursday, March 9, 2017

My excitement is some people's boring



This week, lawns were mowed - spring has come to Belfast!

I have little to report today other than I read. I know, I know. It may not seem exciting to some of you. But to me? Paradise. 

I also made an eye test appointment for Monday. 

On the way to get Viv I stopped at a travel agency because I realized planning trips and haunts was taking up too much time and I can't steal more minutes away from work. Michelle, at Oasis Travel, is going to be my lifeline (I'm not sure she realizes it yet). 

Here's what I verbally spewed:
  • Stratford-upon-Avon
  • Globe Theatre
  • Harry Potter movie studio
  • Anne Frank house
  • Auschwitz
  • Switzerland
  • Pompeii
  • Ireland

Vivi only cares about:
  • Eiffel Tower. She wants to see it during the day and at night so I said I want a hotel room with a view of it. 
  • She wants to see the city under water (I checked - she doesn't mean Atlantis). I'm betting she means Venice. 
I think I'd also like to go to Spain, Gibraltar, and Morocco, like I did a hundred years ago when I was a wee young lass. 

And, you know, everywhere else in the world. 



No comments:

Post a Comment