Friday, March 3, 2017

World Book Day

You know what this English teacher/literary agent loves?


This morning it was tremendous fun seeing all the kids walking to school dressed up as their favorite book characters.

Vivian went as Lucy from The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe and I couldn't stop hugging her because she was so cute.

Here she is in each part of her costume, from initial dress to final layer.

 
 
 
 
 
 

By the way...the keyboards here are just slightly different. 
 
So I was typing all wonky when I was at the office. Then I'd crack up. Gavin and I were both wearing earbuds so I must have appeared insane typing away, then laughing maniacally. 

 
It might be time. 

 
Tesco has this £10 deal: main, sides, dessert, and drinks for two people. What a bargain!

Viv had a GREAT day at school so we are celebrating with a movie and snacks. 
 
The Pringles aren't as crispy. Weird. 
Cinema style popcorn is sweet. 
The pastilles are chewier and stiffer than gummy bears. 
Cheese doodles are the same everywhere.

Please tell me I need to discover more about snacks while I'm here.


No comments:

Post a Comment