Saturday, February 18, 2017

Busy bee

This morning Vivi and I met up with Jill and Bob for breakfast and, true to form, they were endlessly interesting. 

Bob had the terrific idea of looking at community use of schools in Scottish island communities and I was so excited, I got back to the apartment and started looking up schools. I found two that seem like good prospects and emailed them. 

I'm spending the rest of the afternoon getting work done. Vivi is a bit under the weather- maybe a cold, maybe allergies- so rather than taking her hither and yon, it's a good day for drawing and reading and audio books and constructing forts. 

And I did laundry because that's an every day thing. 

And we went to the grocery store because that's a pretty regular occurrence, too. 

And I discovered Skittles have different flavours here. Yes. That means I ate Skittles. But not many because I was all, "what? What? What? What?" after each color.

No comments:

Post a Comment