Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Just another manic Wednesday


 

Directionless. No inner compass. I've know this about myself since I was ... well, born. Back in 1991, though, on a waaaay back road of RURAL Colorado, I was looking for a reservoir some locals said I could swim in. Of course I got lost. I rolled down the window and asked a nice man on the tractor for directions and he said, "don't matter if you get lost if you got money and a car."  Wise words I live by. Now I look at getting lost as an opportunity because I look more closely at details and signs and try to remember landmarks - like the cool computer science building. 

 

After dropping Viv off, I excitedly looked at the directions I noted and scampered off to find the sports store. Yay! Tra-la-la! Oh, wait. Chlorine Gardens? Google maps has no wifi. Well, I'll go to the corner of Malone and Stranmillis and hang a right because I remember Ulster Museum from Sunday with Chris. 

The sports shop is closed. 

But a coffee shop is open!

Win!

I wouldn't have stopped for coffee if the sports store was open. 

I've never heard of a Bap, so that's what I'm having. Ready for first bite? Here goes...
Mmmmmmmm.  A soft roll with bacon. 
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm. 
And an Americano coffee. 

 

Is this Heaven? No, it's Belfast. (Shout out to Field of Dreams)




I'll wait for the sports store to open and sit here in paradise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment