Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Diner

Even though Vivi is on half-term holiday, our neighbor has to go to school, but she saw him outside this morning, put on her shoes and coat, and ran out so they could play. A few minutes is better than nothing!

 
I cleaned the apartment and did laundry; we needed to go to Tesco, but first...the diner! Viv got a milkshake and we played songs on the wee jukebox.


Then Tesco, then groceries away, then laundry, then up to Queen's to go down the rabbit hole of paperwork. I got my Fulbright compliance form taken care of, but I still need my identification and library credentials and the office space (or at least know where the office is). Though I don't have the ability to really use the amenities at Queen's, I've been getting work done in the apartment and tomorrow have a phone call to set up a school visit.

We went:
to one office in Queen's
then another
then another
then to the apartment to get passports and visas
then the office
But at least it's pretty!




And I like these leaves in green and gold (Lakeland High School colors):


And Vivian pointed out this ivy:

 


I don't know what plant this is, but the sweet little flower seemed hopeful:
 


I title this: Don't look up.
 


This was the moment I realized how much she's adapted to living here. I've never seen her stroll with her hands behind her back in PA.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment