Thursday, February 2, 2017

Windy Walk


Right after this, the wind took the umbrella and turned it inside out. We laughed so hard we had to stop walking so we could crack up and right the umbrellas. 

I have to work on my agenda today. First, I stopped off at the accommodations office to drop off the apartment inventory sheet to let them know I don't have a dresser in the living room and am very happy not to have one because we prefer having the space. 

This apartment is really the perfect size. Thinking about my house, I realize how much extra space there is and that it's really nice having just what we need, no more. The house isn't much bigger, but this apartment is reminding me how much I enjoy small space living. I'm a big believer in small spaces partially because it's lovely being together and not separating to our own burrows. Communal family living leads to talks we may not have had, like when Vivi asks me what I'm reading or vice versa. 

Oatmeal is one of my favorite breakfasts and today I had my first bowl since arrival.  Mmmmmmm.  Warm. Delicious. Mmmmmm.  

Now I have some reading to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment