Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Hmmm

I bought this because it looks yummy AND because I don't know what it is. 

 

Frost this morning!
 

The playground at Viv's school has this cool area:
 
To build things. 


 


And a sweet path that also helps kids learn how to either move forward or let someone coming toward them pass first. 

 
And a cute wee bridge. 

 
And a Vivi waiting for mommy to catch up. 

After laundry and cleaning up the apartment and checking email to find out if I have office space, identification, and library access, I indulged in a latte and a tuna/cucumber sandwich at a cafe. 
 
 

Before I know it, it'll be time to get Viv, drop off her bag at the apartment, and try ValueCab for the first time in preparation for using it to get to the Department of Education meeting I have tomorrow. 

We are picking up our first visitor! Bill Donovan, of Denver, is brave enough to see if he can handle a Marchetti Girls Morning (think: dancing. Singing. Running around.). But he has fresh bedding, towels, pillows, and a U.K. Phone to use while he's here. Bring on the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment