Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Start date

Today is the official start date of my program! Let the research begin in earnest!

After picking up Viv's swim goggles and cap, I emailed some contacts and set up lunch with my mentor Friday. It's exciting to be able to dig in!

Next thing I knew, it was time to get Viv so I walked over to Victoria Prep and tried to log into the BT wifi. No luck. I since emailed again with the company to figure out a solution. 

There were some cool things I saw today that I thought would interest you, like this sink:
 

And this construction equipment:
 
 

And Extra gum looks different!
 

Vivian's homework was to read part of a book; she read the whole thing because we couldn't wait to hear what happened next. She'll tell you about it in a video. She continues to tell me each day what question to ask so she can tell you all what's on her mind. 

Here's the girl:




"They're a little bit contrary." 

She also taught her classmates Miss Mary Mack-Mack-Mack.





No comments:

Post a Comment