Thursday, February 23, 2017

Miss Waugh Song

All of P4 is filled with delight that Miss Waugh got engaged. They even made up a song:



Maybe today will be the day I get my credentials at Queen's! If not, I'll keep doing work at the apartment, which isn't nearly as fun, but the work still gets done. 

I'm creating a website for the practical part of my Inquiry Project and so far I'm happy with how it's coming along. When I can use a pc it will be easier to work on it, but I've been happy with how my Chromebook has been performing. And it's so light!

This evening Vivi will have a babysitter so I can meet up with Fiona, from the Department of Education. 

What am I doing typing? Time to get to work!

Update:

We looked outside at the thrashing the weather was giving and opted for a cab. 35 minutes later, we are still waiting (update: an hour). I called school to let them know we'd be late and the receptionist said trees are down and there are detours. 

Huh. 

So I looked at Twitter. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment